Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia represents a range of organizations and individuals who are active givers in our region. The Network also includes a variety of professionals whose work connects directly with philanthropy and aims to advance smarter giving.
Most members are located and support communities in the five-county region of southeastern Pennsylvania and the adjacent counties of Berks, Lancaster and Lehigh. Funders located elsewhere who make grants in the region and have an interest in philanthropy here are also eligible for membership.
Categories for membership include:
- Corporate foundations / company giving programs
- Community foundations
- Donor-advised funds and holders of funds
- Grantmaking public charities and public foundations
- Grantmaking intermediaries
- Giving circles and funder collaboratives
- Private independent and family foundations
- Endowed operating foundations
- Individual donors who grant at least $25,000 annually (or $10,000 for individuals up to age 35) to multiple grantees
- Professional service providers that expressly support philanthropy (e.g. investment/wealth managers and advisors, family offices, legal and financial advisors serving as trustees and advisors to trusts and foundations, consultants to foundations)
Annual dues for direct giving organizations and individuals are based on the full amount of previous year’s grants and other financial support awarded to nonprofit organizations, as documented in the most recent available 990/990-PF, audited financial statements, annual report or other reportable data.
| 2017 Membership Dues
| Less than $100,000
| $100,001 to $250,000
| $250,001 to $500,000
| $500,001 to $1 million
| $1,000,001 to $2 million
| $2,000,001 to $5 million
| $5,000,001 to $10 million
| $10,000,001 to $20 million
| Over $20 million
The annual dues structure for professional services providers is as follows:
Investment/wealth advisors and family offices:
for firms, which includes membership access for up to five (5)
individuals. Membership also includes guest privileges at Network events
for selected clients. For an additional fee of $500, up to five (5)
additional employees may access membership.
Other professional service providers:
range from $500 to $2,000, depending upon the size of the professional
service provider and the number of individuals who will be covered by
the membership. Membership also includes guest privileges at
Philanthropy Network events for selected clients.
- Firm with up to 5 local FTEs @ $1,000
- Firm with more than 5 local FTEs @ $1,500 (includes Network participation for up to 10 individuals; additional participants may be added for $500)