Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting philanthropy that makes a positive difference in our region. With a shared commitment to effective giving, Philanthropy Network's members help communities grow stronger. Whether you are new to grantmaking or have deep experience, whether philanthropy is your profession or your personal passion, Philanthropy Network helps you reach your goals.
Here’s a snapshot of what Philanthropy Network membership offers:
- More than 50 educational programs and workshops each year, presented around the region and online
- Signature events combining national thought leaders and local networking, including the Fall Conference and Annual Members’ Meeting
- Opportunities for collective learning and action
- Topical funder groups for members with common philanthropic interests
- Resource-rich website, including members-only portal, featuring member directory and interactive communications vehicles
- E-newsletters with timely information, event listings and member stories
- Peer benchmarking and research on regional philanthropy
- Access to special tools and discounts to inform and support your grantmaking
- Personalized, responsive service from staff focused on helping to meet your goals
Find out more about these specific programs, benefits and services:
In addition to these member-wide services, Philanthropy Network provides certain activities tailored to Family foundations and Corporate foundations and giving programs.
Big welcome mat.
We welcome all types of funders in Greater Philadelphia to join the Network, including foundations, corporations, grantmaking public charities, individual donors and others who give for the greater good of our region.
We also welcome wealth managers, family offices, advisors and other professionals who share the mission of fostering effective philanthropy and see Philanthropy Network as a unique resource to support their clients’ giving.
For more information about specific eligibility requirements and annual membership dues, link to Eligibility & Dues.
Give us a try.
There’s only so much we can say on a web page about the spirit and value of membership in Philanthropy Network. So consider experiencing the network first hand. If you have questions about joining, or simply want to try us out, please tell us how to reach you or contact Theresa Jackson, Director of Member Services and Information at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!