The Snider Foundation is a private family foundation located in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania with two generations of thoughtful, engaged family members currently serving on the Board of Directors. Funding areas include promoting and preserving American values of limited government, individual and economic liberty, and free and private enterprise, supporting Jewish culture and survival, and enriching local communities. Our dedicated, hard-working team describes the office culture as entrepreneurial, fast-paced, responsive, flexible and fun. The focus is on excellence and achieving the best results possible through grant-making.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Operations Coordinator will serve as office manager, coordinate the grant process using the online software platform, work closely with the Board of Directors and staff to schedule meetings and prepare materials and agenda, and track the financials of the Foundation. We are seeking a highly organized, personable, tech-savvy, solutions-driven team player who enjoys working in a positive, collaborative environment.
Programmatic Support & Grants Management
- Serve as an initial point of contact for grantees and applicants.
- Facilitate the grant application and reporting process using our online software, coordinating with the Board, staff and potential grantees.
- Schedule meetings between Board Members and staff and prepare necessary meeting materials and minutes.
- Maintain required records for grantees, including hard and electronic files.
- Assist in preparation of monthly newsletter and annual reports for distribution to the Board.
- Attend philanthropy training/education workshops and events as requested by the Board.
- Undertake special duties as assigned.
- Request checks and track expenses.
- Prepare reports for Board distribution.
- Prepare for Board, Committee and other meetings, including scheduling, buying refreshments, and arranging travel.
- Provide general office support, such as filing, copying, mailing, and answering phone calls.
- Coordinate office support services including serving as liaison for technology, office supplies, and other vendors as necessary.
- Assess ongoing technology needs of the Foundation, and manage computer/phone systems.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director and Board Members when they are conducting Foundation-related business.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two years of work experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, highly dependable, ability to work independently with attention to detail, as well as with a team.
- Must have a car, as occasional errands are necessary.
- Skilled with computer and office systems (particularly Excel), accounting software, and database management systems.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is approximately $50,000, depending on experience. This position is full-time. Benefits provided, including 401k retirement plan.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Operations Coordinator” in the subject line. The Snider Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a diverse candidate pool.